Dean Lewis, Coach
Diane Smith, Hammer Coach
- Level 2 Hammer Coach
- National Coach Mentor for hammer on the England Athletics National Coach Mentor Programme
- Level 2B Official – field
- Kingston coach – coordinator for throws
- Joined Kingston as an athlete and have served on the committee from 2007
- Coach novice to intermediate hammer throwers and provide support at elite level
- Compete for Kingston in the senior Leagues as well as masters’ athletics
- Officiate field events at schools, county and league level
- Treasurer of The Hammer Circle – The Association of British Hammer Throwers
- Bronze Medallist in the V50 hammer at the European Masters Championships in Belgium, 2011
Tony Adlard, Treasurer
Treasurer for the last four years for the club. If your cheques take three months to bank, you know who to blame !.
Joined committee when I had all three children involved in athletics, now they have all moved on and I haven’t.
They are still involved in sport and keep themselves fit, and KuHAC has definitely set this grounding. I also officiate on the field and enjoy the timekeeping.
Gregan Clarkson, Social Secretary
I have been involved in local athletics since 1999 and I have been a member of the club since it was formed in 2001.
I am a senior athlete and compete on the road, on the track and in cross country events all over the country just about every weekend of the year!
I have been on the committee for a number of years and for the last 5 years I have also acted as the clubs social secretary, amongst other things helping to organise the clubs annual Christmas and Presentation Evening.
I also help the club out at club events if short of help. For the last 15 years I have also competed for Great Britain in the sport of Biathle, which is a continuous run, swim, run event and was World Champion in both 2006 and 2008.
I can generally be found training on the track most Monday and Wedneday evenings.
David Radford, Publicity Officer
I am retired and I am the Grandfather of Maggie Okul. I spend a fair bit of time at Costello, at training sessions and competitions.
I want to help the club in any way I can. The most obvious way was to devote my time to any purpose the club may need.
I am aware that the club and its athletes have been starved of any recognition or publicity in the local news media.
I will do my utmost to try and rectify this situation.