Kingston upon Hull Athletics Club (KuHAC) is the premier athletics club in Hull. Junior and senior athletes alike have experienced considerable success both on the local and national athletics stage over the last twelve months. Currently the club boasts a membership of over 300 athletes, and a voluntary coaching staff of thirty. KuHAC is run by a committee of ten members who are elected at the club’s annual general meeting (AGM) each year. The success of the club depends upon the efforts of volunteers and members.
The club’s aims are:
- to promote athletics in Hull
- to represent Hull positively in the athletics world
- to encourage athletes of all standards to enjoy and improve their athletic performances
- to provide a safe and friendly environment into which parents can bring their children
- to support the club’s athletes in all of the athletic disciplines – cross country, road running, fell running, race walking and track & field
- to support all in their pursuit of athletic improvement.
Throughout the year athletes can compete in both team and individual competitions. There is a level of competition to suit all standards.
- Local open meetings
- Local, northern and national leagues
- Humberside country championships
- Northern area championships
- National championships
- International competitions.
Whether you are interested in competing, coaching, judging or just watching please come and join us. Regardless of your athletic ability you will be welcomed into the club. Club officials can be found at Costello Athletics Centre in Hull most nights or alternatively visit the Committee page to contact the club secretary directly.
Find and contact us:
Anlaby Park Road North
Tel: (01482) 331315
Julie Gibson, Club Secretary
|Monday||8:00 am – 10:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am – 10:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am – 10:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am – 10:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am – 10:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:00 am – 10:00 pm|
|Sunday||9:00 am – 4:00 pm|